Annotation The working curriculum credit module: "Establishment of general physical fitness boxing means"
The purpose of the credit module is the formation of the students' abilities:
- To perform and improve the technique of attacking and defensive actions in boxing;
- To carry the physical and psycho-emotional stress during the speed-specific strength training with the robot in pairs;
- Monitor and restore the physical work capacity.
The main task of the credit module.
According to the terms of the program of the discipline students, after mastering the credit module have the learning outcomes:
• basics of methods of application of physical exercise and stress;
• technique perform offensive and defensive actions that are used in boxing;
• bases of physical, special physical, technical, tactical and psychological preparation of the example of boxing;
• rules of boxing competitions;
• control over the basics of health and level of expression of the essential physical qualities.