Kuz'minov Maria Ivanovna - Senior Lecturer, Head.volleyball training department;
Abramov Sergey - senior teacher,
Diane M. Mishchuk - senior lecturer,
Zoe V. Sirovatko - teacher;
Volleyball - one of the most popular sports in the country.The secret of its popularity lies in the fact that it is available to all age groups. But the most common one sport among youth. Volleyball involves various forms of motor activity, develop accuracy and speed of movement, promotes cardiovascular nervous and respiratory systems, improve metabolism, strengthen the musculoskeletal system.
Classes in the department of volleyball with the students pass, pass in the gym number 2 school building № 24. In section volleyball engaged boys and girls at all levels of preparedness. Classes are conducted with students in the first and second year, twice a week.
Training sessions volleyball lasting 90 minutes. consists of:
-pidhotovchoyi part (15-20 min.), which aims to organize and psychologically prepare students for the activity by means of special and underwater exercise;
-Basic part (50-60 min.), in which students learn new material ;
-zaklyuchnoyi part (10 - 15 min.), which provides for a gradual reduction in physical activity, decreased arousal after the work and bring the body in a relatively calm state through exercise on muscle relaxation, breathing exercises.
A Sports day "KPI" Volleyball different departments. Take part in almost all faculties of the university.Racing continues throughout the month spirit, produced more than 50 games. At the end of the competition the team members and winners are awarded with certificates and commemorative cups.
The main objectives of volleyball classes:
- enhance the functionality of the body by means of classes volleyball;
- promote the full harmonious development, the rejection of bad habits, improve mental and physical performance;
- forming opinions on systematic physical exercise considering the characteristics of their future profession, physical self-improvement and healthy lifestyles;
- students and students receiving the necessary knowledge and skills in physical education to prevent disease, restore health and improve employability;
- mastering the methods of determining the physical condition and self-control;
- education organizational skills, personal hygiene, and hardening of the body;
- ability to make and carry out exercises complexes morning hygienic gymnastics; improving sports skills of students.